Friday, March 14, 2008

The World's Fifty Most Powerful Blogs

I'm going to do a post on contracts--probably this weekend when I have the time to think about it.

In the meantime, The Guardian did a story on Sunday about the world's fifty most powerful blogs. The link to it is here, and the top twenty with links are:

1) The Huffington Post
2) Boing Boing
3) Techcrunch
4) Kottke
5) Dooce
6) Perezhilton
7) Talking Points Memo
8) Icanhascheezburger
9) Beppe Grillo
10) Gawker
11) The Drudge Report
12) Xu Jinglei (in Chinese)
13) Treehugger
14) Microsiervos (in Spanish)
15) TMZ
16) Engadget
17) Marbury
18) Chez Pim
19) Basic Thinking (in German)
20) The Sartorialist

While I've visited #1, #2, #3, #8 and #11, the only blogs that I routinely visit are Dooce, Gawker and Engadget.

After looking the top twenty over, I think I'll add Marbury to the list I visit regularly.

Hope you find one you like.

No comments: